Monday, March 30, 2015

Commitment

 Jacket: Denyl | Top: Macy's | Belt: J. Crew | Denim: American Eagle | Boots: Steve Madden 










Committing to something is huge-wheather it be having a dog, choosing what college to go to, buying a house, getting married or all those New Year resolutions we promised ourselves.
Three years ago, I started this blog with my main goal being to remember what I was wearing each day. Deep, right? But now it has transformed into a project of sorts where I am trying to figure out who I am and becoming a better person. I was not sure what would come from this blog, but I knew it would take commitment, something that scared me deeply. Sure, you can always drop what you commit when you want, but when you make a life altering choice (or perceive it to be a life altering choice) then the whole commitment thing gets elevated to a whole other level. The stakes are raised and so are you (that was an absolutely horrible version of me trying to sound like a TV host).
Anyway, how can you be sure that the decision you are making is a good one for you now and will lead you to future happiness and success with whatever you do? Honestly, I have no idea. But, you know that feeling you get where all you can do is smile when you the the said person, place, or thing? I think that should help you make you decision simpler when you are stressed. After all, you do know yourself the best and whatever choice you do make is the right one for you. Remember that.

1 comment:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig