Friday, December 5, 2014

Overcast



 Necklace: Gift | Top: Loft | Cardigan: Abercrombie & Fitch | Belt: Hollister | Denim: Hollister | Shoes: Keds 





Sadly winter is slowly approaching and so are finals. I mean, I guess its not a bad thing...cozy sweaters, hot coco, the Christmas vibes, and a little bit of rain here and there. But I just cant stand the weather; it gets too cold. Like 60 degrees fahrenheit. I know, I know, some people think thats warm, but if you live on the west coast it is a bit harder to adjust because of the constant sun. So as the nights have begun to cool down, I have been bringing my cozy cardigan along with me everywhere I go!
I chose to keep a light and airy color pallet for my outfit to match the serene waters nearby. The relaxing and simple colors are great for any occasion really, and right by the bay was no exception.
Thats all for now!
More next week
xox
Leah 

2 comments:

  1. I really hate that winter is pretty much starting in LA... I was just enjoying the nice 70 degree weather lol.

    I really like your cream cardigan it's really pretty.

    With Love, Banke a Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig