Saturday, November 30, 2013

Winter Uniform X 100th Post


 Shirt: Loft | Skirt: Nordstrom B.P | Shoes: Tilly's
 Scarf: Loft | Belt: vintage | Tights: Target



Hi all! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I am so thankful for all my readers, my family, my friends, my life, and all the opportunities I have received.
I am super excited about this outfit! First of all, it is SO trendy! (haha). Also, I feel like with this outfit I mastered my layering skills. Usually I don't wear tights, partially because I rarely know how to wear them, but with the help of Pintrest, I figured it out! To add interest to the otherwise neural pallet of colors I am wearing, I paired a thin leopard belt with my outfit.
I would like to inform you all that this post is my 100th post! This is very exciting for me and I am so glad to have been able to spend this journey with all of you. Thank you so much to my loyal readers, those who randomly stumble on my blog, those who share my blog with friends, those who give me inspiration and so much more. Thank you all for everything! How fitting it is that this post follows Thanksgiving :) Im so puny, I said fitting and this is a fashion blog...I think you get the point. Haha! Okay, so my jokes aren't very good but I just wanted to let you know: Thank You :)
Thats all for now!
More next week,
xox

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfit! i love the skirt, its such an awesome fabric! and great styling, haha yes you have totally mastered youre layering!
    ooo and congrats on your 100th post, what a milestone!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your scarf. Its perfect. And your skirt too- its right up my street <3

    Sarah-Jane xo
    www.vintagemagpies.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig