Saturday, August 31, 2013

Black Maxi

 Top: Loft | Skirt: Wet Seal | Sneakers: Converse 






 Necklace: Loft




Hey everyone! I hope you all had a great week! Mine was pretty stressful but I am glad I got through it! I never go into wet seal. Ever. But I had a gift card to there and decided to use it. That is where I found this lovely black maxi. The fabric is not so sheer so that everything is exposed and it is also very soft and comfortable! Honestly, they are  sweatpants in disguise, they are awesome. I kept the look very minimal with colors and jewelry and tied the top up a bit so the the aesthetic of the outfit is better. 
So today is Yom Kippur and for anyone who celebrates it, I hope you have an easy fast. 
That's all for now! 
More next week
Xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig