Saturday, August 10, 2013

Bee



 Headband: Nordstrom (old) | Necklace: Nordstom B.P (old)
  Top: Old Navy (old) | Skirt: Nordstrom Rack (old) | Jacket: Hurley (old) | Heels: Nine West (old)













This past week I had the pleasure of hosting two (very cute) guys at my house to participate in a (I believe) world wide event for teens. With over 2000 kids in my county, everyone either participated in sports or Arts Fest, which included dancing, singing, acting, etc. You could compete for bronze, silver, and gold medals for your team. I played tennis and unfortunately got no medals :(, but a few friends of mine got a variety of medals and the kids I was hosting both got Silver medals in their sports divisions. It was an amazing, unforgettable week with many new friends from all over the country and out of the states. I am so glad I was able to be a part of this amazing experience and would love to participate in it again next year.
Thats all for now, have a nice weekend!
xox

1 comment:


  1. You know to be soo elegant, super chic! The roght word is amazing

    Would you like follow each other? I'll be soo glad :) let me know


    ADDICT BE ICONIC BLOG

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig