Tuesday, July 16, 2013

The Style Diaries: Sophie

 Tank: Brandy Melville | Shorts: Brandy Melville | Shoes: Converse
 Necklace: Loft (old) | Ring: Nordstrom (old)






Hi guys! I am trying out this new thing where I style some of my friends. Based on their personality and style, I use items from their own closets to help represent themselves to the world. I got this idea from my friend Sarah. She said her sister wanted to be photographed with a certain outfit, but then I thought to myself: Why don't I style the girls based on their personality. And so the idea of The Style Diaries was born!
This is my friend Sophie. She is a free spirited, fun loving girl who likes to wear items that are comfortable, easy, and on trend. Sophie has a keen eye for detail and likes to keep things interesting, fun, and fresh. Therefore this top from Brandy Melville (being a trendy new store) is perfect for her. With black being the staple color, the scallop detailing and the cutouts on the bottom keep the simple tank from looking boring. A staple in all girls closets are Converse. A very simple, laid back pair of sneakers help bring out Sophie's personality.
If you want to follow her insta her account is sophienicole97.
Have a nice week!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig