Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Cozy


Sweater: Brandy Meliville | Crop top: Brandy Meliville | Skirt: Brandy Meliville | Sandals: Aerosoles 









This outfit is composed entirely of Brandy Meliville pieces. The way they created their pieces allowes each one to go with every other item in the store, wich makes it especially easy to make an outfit. My friend dragged me into the store for "technically" the first time (when I went their for my actual first time, I got weird looks). She is completely in love with literally every single thing there so she made me try a lot of pieces on, and not to her surprise, I now like a lot of their clothing. The only issue I have is that it is very generic, everyone has each piece and nowadays it seems like wherever you go there is at least one person in Brandy. To me it seems as though the brand is stripping away everyones personal style to allow them to fit in with the norm, and this bothers me a bit. I think that it is horrible for someone to hide their true selves/personality in something that is not themselves or to mold themselves into something else to fit in with the whole group. 
On another note, today I went and saw Despicable Me 2. It is actually the best movie ever! I adore it and the minions are so cute!! If you haven't already seen it, I totally reccomend it, you wont regret it!
Also, I have decided on an actual, consistent blogging schedule so no one has to come to my site and see something old. From now on I promise to blog every Wednesday and Saturday, if I happen to miss one of the days, check back the next day and a post will most likely be up!
Thats all for now, have a good week!
xox

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh I love your sweater! Cozy always wins.

    Greta xoxo
    laviedegreta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit! i love the slouchy sweater, great styling!

    x

    ♥ Ellen
    SHOPSTYLECONQUER.COM
    Facebook + Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally adore your swater!:)
    If you wanna follow each other let me know.
    rslamode.blogspot.hu
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig