Thursday, July 4, 2013

4th

 Flannel: Target (old) | Shirt: Hollister (old) | Belt: Hollister (old) | Shorts: Hollister | Shoes: Sperry Top Siders
 Bracelet: BCBG Generation


 Grrr, I look so mad :O


Red, white, and blue, patriotism, nationalism, barbecues, and togetherness. A few things I associate with Independence day.
I have no idea why, but choosing two prints that clash (and a flannel) make me feel like I have a grungy vibe going on, but I just went with the flow. And trying to pull off the grunge vibe, silly me tried being super cool and not smile in most of the photos, making me look like a mean angry person. Lesson learned. Its nice to venture off from what you normally wear and try different styles out but always add your own special twist, even if you have no idea what type of style you are. And thats okay, not everyone is meant to fit into one style category and stay there forever, its nicer to be a wanderer and try different things out, no matter how goofy you (think) you look. But, I do like this outfit so its all good:)
Have an amazing 4th guys!!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig