Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sporty

 Sports Bra: Target | Tank: Nordstrom (old) | Leggings: Marshall's | Shoes: Reebok
 What am I doing??

 Opah!

Lately I have been noticing that sports clothing has become more fun with bright prints, cool designs, and different fabrics. Therefor, I decided to try it out for myself. Besides, I already have plenty of colorful things in my closet. After deciding what I could actually wear on a hike, this was the product. I am very happy with it because I dont need to go out and buy new, expensive designer sportswear, I already have it for cheap! (Theres the little bargainer in me(: )
Today I went on a very breathtaking (literally as well), scenic hike with a few friends up the mountains. We went in the morning when the weather was still cool. It was a very nice hike, we climbed on the side of rocks on the mountains and felt like the goats that do that, well at least I felt that way, I don't know if my friends felt that way, but I know, strange.
Thats all for now!
xox

1 comment:

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig