Saturday, May 25, 2013

Fuchsia

 Jacket: Forever 21| Tank: Hollister (old) | Skirt: Soprano via Nordstrom Rack | Shoes: Vince Camuto 
 Necklace: Tiffany&co. | Watch: Michael Kors | Bracelet: Nordstrom(old) | Bag: Ralph Lauren(old)










Hi all, I hope you guys are having a relaxing and fun memorial break! Thankfully, all my finals are completed so I get to enjoy not having to study for anything for the rest of the school year. My stress levels have decreased and I am finally getting a normal sleeping pattern again (which I have so desperately craved). I wore this outfit to a brunch with some close friends of mine for an early birthday. The venue was perfect for what all of us were wearing, the place had a golfing range and a barn, it was very much like the countryside. I honestly think that this is my NEW most favorite outfit ever (I know, I have great grammar). The color of the skirt is so vibrant as well as being super flowy in the light breeze (which was a plus for taking pretty pictures). I paired it with the tank to add some fun texture to it and tucked it into the skirt to make it look somewhat like a cropped top (partially because if I wore it not tucked in, it would look strange). It was honestly one of the best days I have experienced in a long time. Well, that all for now!
Thank you!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig