Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Color Story: Soft Pinks

A Color Story: Soft Pinks

A Color Story: Soft Pinks by leahla featuring a pink diamond ring

Because Valentine's Day is so close, I can almost smell the date I wont have. :P (I think that is how the joke goes) In honor of the day of love, I decided to go with a romantic soft pink opposed to a bold red (partially because I used it last moth). This shade is super cute and girly and reminds me of Taylor Swift for some reason. This pink is also, in my opinion, welcoming spring ( I know... it sounds weird). Pastel is also going to be really big for spring and this blush tone is also a nice alternative to the bright and crazy pattens that have been going on this past season. That is all I have for tonight! I hope you have an eventful Valentine's Day, I have a test that day a date with some unfinished homework. I know...I still am making bad jokes. 
Have a good weekend!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig