Monday, October 1, 2012

Leather N' Lace

 Headband: Landeau | Collared Necklace: Nordstrom B.P. | Jacket: Denyll | Shirt: Forever 21 (old) | Shorts: Mimi Chica | Boots: Steve Madden



I have been obsessing over lace shots for quite some time now and I was so excited when my cousins and I found these shorts over at Marshalls. Score! At first I had no idea how to style them but after a little bit of searching, I found numerous ways to wear them. Lace shorts are super cute and super girly. They can be dressed up with light pink and some pearls or toughened up with a leather jacket and combat boots. In this post I leaned a bit more to toughening it up. I really really adore the delicate nature of these shorts and how much lovely detailing they have in them. Wee! Still soaking up the sun while it lasts:) Happy Mondayxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig