Friday, September 28, 2012

Like An Art Student

Chambray Shirt: Rubbish | Dress: Target | Belt: Charlotte Russe | Boots: Cathy Jean 



Lets dance like no ones watching:D

Hello everyone! If you have not noticed by now, I haven't been blogging for a week or two, how crazy! As usual I have been swamped with homework. Woohoo. But...something has changed. I chopped off all of my hair. How crazy! I couldn't believe I actually went through with it because it took me months and months to grow my hair out. But do you know what? Change is good, so I am pretty happy with the cut.

I am enjoying the last few days of warm weather and bracing myself for the cold (Im crazy, 70 degrees and lower is cold for me) autumn head of us. But the pros of fall are the cozy knit sweaters and colorful leaves that crackle so beautifully when you step on them.

When I put together this outfit I felt sort of like a really awesome art student. But, the look what have looked so much cooler is I owned one of those painting palettes and a colorful barrette. O well. That was my persona for the day!
Have a happy weekendxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig