Friday, August 17, 2012

Prima Ballerina

Bow Headband: Landau | Jeweled Headband: Nordstrom
Shirt: English Rose | Jeans: Hollister | Shoes: Steve Madden
Pearl Necklace: Gifted 


When I look at this outfit I immediately think super cute, super sweet, super girly, super pink. I think I am starting to adore pinks again...I used to hate pink as a child, but slowly (and surely) it's been growing on me:) (not literally though;)) Well anyway, I love this color because it totally reminds me of a ballerina and how beautiful and graceful they are...if only I still danced. I found this lovely shirt at a local boutique called Fringe where they sell a lot of new trending clothes. My momma picked it out and  I instantly fell in love with it. I love how it flows and how there are so many different parts to it. Everything is so colorful there, I love it! Well I just used love quite a few times. I chose to pair my look with a darling pearl necklace I got from my grandmother because you can never, ever go wrong with pearls! They are just so classy! (I sound cheesy) Yay cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig