Wednesday, August 8, 2012

A Color Story: Sea Foam, Blues, & Greens

 Elephant: Dominican Republic. | Rings: Dominican Republic. | Nail polish: OPI Matte Gargantuan Green

 Eyeliner: Sumita Beauty in Taisha and Aisha

A color story. Yes. Light greens and blues, how relaxing. It kind of reminds me of the beach, don't you think? That rhymed...awkward...well not really, but sort of strange. Right now I have been crushing on the colors Sea Foam and Mint and it seems as though these colors are pretty much everywhere but even if they may be considered trendy colors (at least at the moment), I truly hope they wont go away! I haven't seen these colors on a lot of skin hues but I am 100% sure that these colors look good on every skin tone!

So I am thinking about doing one of these color story's once a month to showcase a color I am really loving at the moment. What do you guys think? Yay or nay? Leave a comment below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig