Sunday, July 15, 2012

California Cool

 Shirt: Hollister. Belt: Hollister. Jeans: Hollister. Shoes: Steve Madden
I may not be the typical Tumblr girl who wears the high waisted shorts, crop tops and bustiers (which happens to be very very cute)... especially during summer time BUT the store that best represents summer time, for me at least, is Hollister. From your basic white, black, and grey colors to an assortment of bright, crazy, rainbow colors, you can literally taste the rainbow! Well not really but still.  I definitely recommend going in to one of their store and checking out what I am talking about because their collection for this season is so much fun!... and soo cute and are in my opinion, the epitome of summer time. Woo! Have a great summer! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pro Blogger Templates by pipdig